What information do we collect and how?
Visitors to our website can enter personal information on our contact forms for the purpose of obtaining a quotation or more information about our products to use in their projects.
In order for us to process the quotations and Automist Plans we need to collect data from you, this can include; Names, Address, Telephone numbers, email address along with the information about the projects.
What will the information be used for?
Currently Vapourmist uses the information to process the installation for that specific project, and for the Annual Servicing of the system. We store the information on a protected database.
We also use the personal information (Name and email address) to send out marketing emails to share information about the products and up coming technology with you the client. These are called ‘Opt-in’ emails. You can opt out at any time if you would prefer not to continue receiving any marketing information from Vapourmist by emailing email@example.com or writing to us at 55 Winscombe, Bracknell, Berkshire, RG12 8UE.
We will hold your personal data for a long as:
- We have reasonable business needs, such as managing the projects with you
- We provide goods or services to you.
Unless we have specific written consent, we will only use your personal data for the purpose it was given and will not use any automated decision-making, including profiling means.
Opt-in emails – Clients may opt in to receive marketing information via email. Clients may remove themselves from such services at any time at their discretion. Any email sent to an ‘Opt-in’ list will include directions for how an individual may remove him or herself from the list or, alternatively, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org at any time to request removal from the opt-in list.
Direct Marketing – Subject to the above, we may as part of our business marketing strategy activity, send information relevant to Vapourmist Solutions products or services to individuals on our database. At any time individuals may request not to receive such information in the future by opting out of the emails or emailing email@example.com.
Site Security – Where we become aware that the site security is compromised or non public user information has been disclosed to unrelated third partied as a result if external activity, for example in case of external security attacks, we shall take reasonable measure, which include internal investigation and notification to and cooperation with the law enforcement authorities.
Vapourmist Solutions website contains links to other websites, whether owned or controlled by Vapourmist affiliates or unrelated third parties. Vapourmist are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any linked website.
Your rights as a data subject are:
- The right of access – to your personal data and obtain information about how we process it.
- The right to rectification – without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate personal data including the completion of incomplete data.
- The right to erasue (right to be forgotten) – the right to obtain from the data controller the erasure if personal data to another controller without hinderance
- The right to object – the right to object, at any time, to the processing of personal data concerning him or her.
- You have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling
- The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (the information commissioner’s office.
Further information on your rights as data subjects can be obtained from the information Commissioner’s office.