From the moment I spoke to Paul Robinson from he was incredibly helpful and the service was in a different league to that which I had experienced to date.
Vapourmist did not threaten abortive call charges and had a totally 'can do' attitude - offering to arrange any electrics or plumbing if needed - and they were prepared to do the work to create a route from the misting head to the pump (which involved getting conduit into a wall and under the floorboards, as well as moving kitchen appliances to gain access.
Paul went above and beyond to arrange a time to complete the first fix for us at short notice (something we needed in order to enable us to have carpets laid at the property so that we could move back in).
Vapourmist Solutions installed a misting system in my home in October 2015.
The team could not have been more helpful. Paul Robinson puts customers’ needs first, keeps his word and makes sure jobs are completed on time. Dealing with Jo Woodgate at the office is a pleasure. Her drive and determination made dealing with a tricky builder easy and saved me lots of headaches. She is a true professional, making sure jobs run smoothly and taking any stress away from customers.
I would strongly recommend using this company.
Janine Dow - London SW6
''Many thanks again for your great service, after several months of being let down by builders, we had given up on finding decent, honest companies to do the work in our house.
It was a breath of fresh air to deal with Vapourmist, whose honesty, integrity and good communication could not be faulted. We would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone looking for a sprinkler system installation!
What to do in case of a fire
- Notify every member in the residence of the fire.
- Get out of the house as quickly as possible.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a cloth (wet if possible).
- Don’t investigate the fire.
- Stay close to the floor. Smoke and hot gases rise.
- Keep doors and windows closed. Open them only if you have to in order to escape.
- Take short shallow breaths.
- Call the Fire Brigade on 999 as soon as possible from outside the house.
- Never go back inside the building until a member of the Fire Service has told you it is safe to do so.